Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prayer to the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster, Blessed be your Noodly Appendage. It would appear, in the course of human events, I have been unfortunately been placed between two idiots, and nonbelievers at that. I have only praise, not blame, for you. You must have been overseeing much more important things that only you are to know about.* As a faithful Pastafarian, and one who aspires to become one of His chosen people, the Pirate, I beseech you; Might you use your powers as the Spaghedeity to move my locker to a more convenient location. i.e. Close to my classes, far away from idiots. Whatever the outcome, I will take it to be part of your divine plan, and celebrate your most holy of holidays with no lesser joy. September 19th, talk like a pirate day. What better way to find the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

RAmen

*What happens in Pastafarian Heaven, stays in Pastafarian Heaven.

7 comments:

  1. no, RAmen! You said it wrong! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols, that's pretty good :P I LOL-ed.

    I take it you don't believe in God, then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, does anyone know how to get to Emma's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm pretty atheist. Emma's blog is at www.emmaisboring.blogspot.com again. Can you comment on Molly's/Jaynine's blog? She is feeling ignored, or that's what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, thanks for the link.

    Oh, okay. Just wondering. Mind if I ask why? I love hearing peoples' oppinions on this kind of thing. If you don't feel like getting into it, though, that's cool.

    Sure! I'll go to Jaynine's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete