Friday, August 28, 2009

8th grade rant.

So pretty much, I have two complaints.
1. My locker number is 572. Elle's is 571. Soraya's is 574. And apparently, I share my locker space with about twenty sycophants to both of them. And strangely enough, those people aren't the type that move when you mumble an apology and ask to get to your locker. Oh, and Elle isn't yet done with groaning and shouting in my ear about how she has to have a locker next to me, because obviously I'm thrilled!
2. My bus is so fricking crowded! That pretty much speaks for itself, but it doesn't communicate how bad it is. Ok, done ranting for now.

Edit: Wow, I was looking at this page, and it turns out I can edit other people's posts because I am the admin. I wonder how that works.

3 comments:

  1. You know a girl named Soraya?? That is SO COOL! Lol, Soraya is a character in my favorite book series EVER.

    I'm sorry about the locker situation :-/ Maybe things will improve as the year plays out.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I think the name Soraya has a Middle-eastern or Mediterranean root, but I don't know for sure. What book series is that? And hopefully, the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Blessed be His Noodly Appendage) will show mercy and have my locker moved. I could pray to him, so that will probably be my next rant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol :) Yeah, I think you're right. I'm pretty sure Soraya is Arabic, but I'm not sure.

    The books are "The Farsala Trilogy", and they're my favorite books. (Oh, I already said that, lol!)

    ReplyDelete