Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't like insomnia!

I think I have insomnia, because I have lots of trouble sleeping (thus, a post at 4:45 a.m.). It can get really annoyintg, because some things, like life, require sleep. I don't think that I *can't* sleep, it's just really impossible. My dad says I should do something that really requires attention, but my mom says I should stay in my room. I tie flies for fishing as a hobby, but there is something that you lose when you don't sleep: coordination. I really don't want to be dealing with fishooks the size of an eyelash when I am tired. This post doesn't even make sense, because I am to tired to coherently form sentences. 

Please become an author and rant on this blog. I look really dumb ranting to myself like this. Blogger is so much easier than Facebook, so ignore Facebook. Facebook confuses me. Facebook is also fun to type, which is why I am typing Facebook so much. But really, ignore Facebook and start filling out this rant blogl.


7 comments:

  1. *smiles* I'd be happy to join your rant blog, but I'm not sure how you feel about having a "fire spirit" working with you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was fast. I'll send you an author invite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, I need an email to send the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem sometimes! Hope you start sleeping better!

    Haha, Facebook...facebook...facebook :P It *is* fun to type!

    Again, sorry about deleting the comment. TYPO CITY! And I can't stand it when I comment stuff with typos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...

    I GUESS I trust you...

    Just kidding. *smiles* You can send the invite to

    ignisreginan@aol.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you really want help ranting? Because I can do that! Lol! I don't know, though. My rants get kind of...controversial sometimes, lol! :) And you don't really know me so it's totally cool if you don't want me on the staff or whatever.

    ReplyDelete