Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello!

This post is not to rant, but rather to say that I'm here! Thank you all for letting me contribute here. Here's a little about myself so you (hopefully) won't feel like you're sharing a blog with a complete stranger.

My name is Ember Smokeman, I'm fourteen years old, and I'm a fire fairy. I'm a kachina for the Fire Lord. My sparktresslings (sisters) are Flare and Firefly. We live in the Palace of Furier with the Fire Lord. I talk a lot and I love to argue, especially when I know I'm right *wink* I always have a plan, and I hate it when people act like they know everything. Although, that is a bit ironic because I've been told I act like that myself...*smiles*

Thanks again for letting me contribute! I'll post whenever I can.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been on the computer for a while, so I didn't see your post. Thanks for posting on this blog, because nobody else will. Is the Fire Lord nice? His name has a very evil sound to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's taken me a while to answer! And I'll post however often you'd like me to. I want to post, but I don't want to post *too* often, you know.

    The Fire Lord is...strict and harsh. But he must be good. At least, I'm not sure. No one has ever really spoken out against him, so he can't be very bad. In my experience, he's harsh, but he makes sense. Most of the time.

    ReplyDelete